Know more about our Teleconsultation service
Our Teleconsultation service includes:
24x7 access to virtual consultation with general practitioners
Triage, diagnosis, medical advice, and follow-up care for acute and chronic care
Guidance and recommendation on preventive and self-care
Teleconsultation through voice and video calls
Medication prescription, when applicable
Medication delivery, where available
Multilingual service (Arabic, English, Hindi, and Urdu)
Tele-referral to specialist where applicable and appointment booking at the nearest provider as appropriate
Situations you can use Teleconsultation for
How it works
Patients’ Rights and Responsibilities
TruDoc 24x7 has created a Patient Charter setting out patient rights and responsibilities. You the patient
and/or when appropriate, family, in return, have the following responsibilities
1.1 You have the right to
1. Know by name the physician, nurse and other staff members responsible for your care
2. Talk openly with your physician about your diagnosis, the treatment prescribed for you, the prognosis of your illness, and any instruction required for the follow up care.
3. Request that your physician communicates in terminology you may reasonably expect to understand.
4. Have your request courteously received and properly considered as quickly as circumstances permit
5. Be informed of the reason you are given various tests and treatments, and who the persons are who give them to you
6. Be informed of the general nature and inherent risk of any procedure for which you have given your consent
7. Change your mind about any procedure for which you have given consent, to refuse treatment and to be informed of the medical consequences of this action
8. Expect your personal privacy to be respected to the fullest extent consistent with the care prescribed for you and applicable to UAE laws
9. Expect all communications and other records pertaining to your care to be kept confidential to the extent required by law
10. Request through your attending physician a second opinion by another physician, to change physicians, or to change hospitals and/or facilities
11. Participate in ethical discussions that arise in the course of your care
12. Have impartial access to medical resources indicated for your care without regard to race,nationality, age, gender or disability
13. Refuse to participate in medical training programs or research projects
14. Care and treatment in a safe environment
15. Have pain management in a compassionate manner
16. Be informed about the outcomes of care, including unanticipated outcomes
1.2 You in turn have the responsibility to
- Give cooperation and to follow the care prescribed or recommended for you by your physician, nurse or staff members responsible for your care
- Notify your physician or nurse if you do not understand your diagnosis, treatment or prognosis
- Provide to the healthcare provider, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illness, hospitalizations, medications and any other matters relating to your health
- Respect the rights and privacy of other patients and follow institutional policies as posted
- To keep appointments, and when you are unable to do so for any reason, to notify the healthcare provider
- Accept your actions if you refuse treatment or do not follow the healthcare provider’s instructions
- Accept financial obligations associated with your care
Our Complaint Policy
We appreciate any feedback or concerns you may have, and we have a Complaint Policy in place to guarantee that issues are addressed openly and honestly.
If you have a complaint, please call our toll-free number 800 878362 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. As a patient, you have the option of filing a complaint with TruDoc directly, or alternatively with Health Authority – Abu Dhabi through the Abu Dhabi Government Contact Centre toll-free number 800 555.
We pledge to resolve all complaints within 5 days and to acknowledge all written complaints within 3 working days. If the nature of the complaint prevents us from resolving it within 5 days, we will notify you of the delay. On your request, we will notify you of the activities that will be done in response to your complaint.
We fully adhere to Health Authority – Abu Dhabi’s standards for patient rights and responsibilities and aim to provide you with the reassurance that your complaint will be acted upon promptly and fairly as per our Complaint Policy.
Yes, our practitioners can offer consultation remotely. This can be done in one of the following
. audio call
. video call