New year, new me. We hear that a lot, right?
It’s everywhere, in conversations, articles and social media, and at the end of each year, we all ask the same question:
Do you have a new year resolution?
Most often the answer would be: Yes, it’s a new year meaning a new me.
Through the webinar New Year, New Me our target was to provide you with some tools to achieve your Goals for this year.
Hope the webinar has helped you start 2021 with a clear plan. The slides we have used for the session is shared below for your reference.
If you are among the few you have missed the session, the recording will be soon available on TruDoc’s YouTube channel. Stay Tuned!
Once again a quick recap
7 Steps for a Personal Development Plan (PDP):
- Set yourself goals.
- Prioritize those goals.
- Set yourself deadlines for when you want to achieve them.
- Recognize threats and opportunities.
- Develop your skills or increase your knowledge.
- Use your support network.
- Measure your progress.
– S.M.A.R.T Goals:
– Real-life Examples on setting a development plan, short-term and long-term goals – using PDP and S.M.A.R.T
Hope to see you for the February session on Positive Mental Health Practices.
Mail us at email@example.com for more information on the upcoming session.