What is Health?
According to World Health Organization (WHO), Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. As the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies, you might be wondering how to keep yourself healthy and prevent illness.
Through the webinar ‘’ Making Health and Nutrition a Priority During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic ‘’, our target is to provide you with tips on how to achieve good physical health, mental health, and social well-being while working from home.
How do we take care of our health? This webinar will help you cover the following areas of your health:
- How to eat healthy at home
- How to stay active at home
- Facts about boosting your immune system
- How to declutter and focus on your mental health
- How to create a personal action plan
- How to build relationships
- How to stay connected with others